My Blog List

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Some of my stand out moments...

Here are some of my favourite moments of the 2012 Olympic Games... in no particular order

The Queen meets James Bond
'The Queen' parachutes into the Opening Ceremony

Mo doing the Bolt and Usain doing the Mobot!

Tom Daley so happy to win Bronze
....and celebrating in the pool.

David Beckham bringing the flame up the Thames

David Rudisha breaking the world record for the 800 m

Mo Farah winning the 10,000m
Mo Farah winning the 5,000m

Nicola Adam's smile

Andy Murray winning Olympic Gold
at Wimbledon

The beautiful Olympic Cauldron

Rowan Atkinson at the Opening Ceremony









Everything in the Veladrome

Show Jumping Gold for Nick Skelton (far left) and team









All the Rowing

To be honest, I've enjoyed every minute of this Olympic Games and I think Great Britain has done themselves proud.  There are many more highlights but this post will be a mile long if I carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment