My Blog List

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Happy Birthday John



John and Tracey

Happy Birthday little Brother.... doesn't time fly?  It doesn't seem a day over forty-seven years since you brought me that little patent handbag  (with black and white fur on one side)  from wherever it it is babies come from.... I never did find out.  Where do babies come from? Never mind...I'll google it.

Just look how cute you were....what happened?  Just kidding! That cheeky little grin holds a promise of much mischief to come. 

Did you know you are as old as 'The Sound of Music' and 'Thunderball'? And on the day you were born the Rolling Stones were at No.1 in the singles chart with Get off my cloud  (Cost 33p) 

Charlie Sheen was born the same year as you - as was Robert Downey Jr. Not entirely sure that is something to brag about though.  I think in a competition between the three of you to see who turned out best.... you'd win hands down.

 1965
Some Headlines from the year you were born - hope you don't mind me telling everyone what year you were born.  Well tough ... I'm nearly 50 you know!
  • Ronald Biggs escapes from jail
  • Krays in custody over menace charge
  • Millions watch space probe crash into Moon
  • Heath is new Tory leader
  • US orders 50,000 troops to Vietnam
  • Beautiful baby boy born in Lancashire 7th November. (Just checking to see if  you're still paying attention)


Have a Wonderful Birthday
Lots of Love
from
Tracey A.K.A The Fairy Elephant
xxx

3 comments:

  1. P.S. I don't know why it says 6th November at top of post. I thought I had the time zone set correctly... anyway have actually posted it on your birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthdaaaaaay to Yaaaaaa :D

    -JJN

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW BLESS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN.

    ReplyDelete