My Blog List

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Spooky!

I think I may be reading too many True Crime stories.  I nipped out to do an errand this afternoon and drove past a man running down the street carrying a handsaw and a crumpled up carrier bag with goodness knows what inside.  I wonder if I would have even noticed him if I didn't have my head filled with stories of murder and other nefarious goings on at the moment! Not to mention it's Halloween...OooooOOOoooo!
Anyway, as the saw didn't appear to have any blood on it and he didn't seem to be chasing anybody, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.  I did however take a mental description - just in case ......


2 comments:

  1. Love it !!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! DONT LOOK IN THE BAG TRACEEEEEEEEY!!!!! *fades out*

    -JJN

    ReplyDelete