My Blog List

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Is there anybody there?

Help!  I don't know what I'm doing.... I seem to be stuck inside this blog. This is my first attempt, so brace yourselves, it could get messy. I have no particular theme in mind. I'd like it to be a mixture of things I am interested in; reading, crafting, films, TV, History, news, chocolate, cake....all sorts of things really, whatever tickles my fancy.

The blog design will be pretty basic until I get my sister on the job to pretty it up a bit, so if you don't fancy hanging around I'll understand.  There are lots more interesting things to read out there.  Don't tell anyone but I'll be reading them myself later.  On the other hand, if you fancy sticking around, I'll try and post something interesting most days.

I'm off to see if this has worked, might have to do it all again in a minute.... I'll probably click the wrong button.  I'm not thick, honest, just don't know my way around a blog yet.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Fairy Elephant. How are things down in the jungle. Hope its not to difficult hitting the keys with your trunk. Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Well done, making it pretty is the easy bit LOL.
    T xx

    ReplyDelete