My Blog List

Sunday 5 October 2014

What Day Is It?

It would seem that there is a 'Day' for just about everything. The 9th September was 'Teddy Bear Day', the 20th September was 'Punch Day' (the drink... not the throwing a...) and today is 'World Card Making Day'...er, actually, by the time this is on the blog it will be yesterday. Well, no, it will be tomorrow....but the card day thingy will have been yesterday! I'm confusing myself now! (sigh!)

I have four cards to show you, two by Mum and two by Tricia

Made by Philomena

IMG_2368
 Made by Tricia

Made by Philomena

IMG_2355
Made by Tricia

Lovely cards by two clever ladies. I'm trying to get back in to making a few cards myself, but I'm very out of practice. As soon as I have something decent, I'll show it on here. So, there you are....'World Card Making Day' which was actually yesterday, but never mind... I'm always late for something! What's today then, I hear you ask (well, I'll pretend I heard you ask...) Today, the 5th of October is 'World Teachers Day' and 'Country Inn Bed & Breakfast Day'. Who'd a thunk it?
                                                                                                                                         Tracey x

P.S. Wednesday 8th October is 'Bring your Teddy Bear to Work and School Day'.
        Friday 10th October is 'Hug a Drummer Day'.
        Tuesday 14th October is 'Be Bald and Free Day'.
        Tuesday 21st October is 'Count Your Buttons Day'.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your sister is a very talented card maker.
    Love from, a complete stranger.

    ReplyDelete