My Blog List

Friday 1 November 2013

Movember

Well, today's the day I can start growing my moustache officially.... it's been growing unofficially for years now! Ahem! There's nothing in the rules that says girls can't join in....although I think I'll need more than thirty days to grow something as luxurious as these magnificent examples. I think I'll stick to being a Mo Sista (lady who likes a moustache).

national beard and mustache championships 2013 new orleands by greg anderson (8)


national beard and mustache championships 2013 new orleands by greg anderson (12)


national beard and mustache championships 2013 new orleands by greg anderson (10)
Photos by Greg Anderson

Every year in Movember, millions of marvellous moustaches start sprouting on top lips all around the world. The men who grow them raise essential funds and awareness for prostate and testicular cancer and also for mental health. Movember is an independent world wide charity which would like to make a difference where men's health is concerned. If you want to be a Mo Bro you can sign up at http://uk.movember.com/get-involved/ and maybe you too can be as handsome as my moustachioed favourite, the delectable Mr. Tom Selleck.






No comments:

Post a Comment