My Blog List

Monday 16 December 2013

Christmassy Trees

Speaking of trees...well we were yesterday. Have you put yours up yet? I do like a nicely decorated Christmas tree, so I thought I'd show you some ideas for something a bit different.

Yes, it's the tree that's upside down, not the picture!

Christmas tree ideas
Don't put this one too close to the fire!

Hubcap Christmas Tree
Shi-ny!

Exterminate.

Maybe a teeny bit OTT

Yummy!

Bicycle Christmas Tree
Wheely nice.

This is all very well until some bright spark tries to play Jenga with it!

This "wood" be lovely.

15 Unique Christmas Tree Designs (2)
Bet Santa would love this one.

Very egg-citing!

Might try this one next year!

                                                                                                                          Tracey

2 comments:

  1. I really, really, want the tree with all the yummy things on it please. Although it wouldn't last five minutes round here....

    ReplyDelete