My Blog List

Sunday 15 December 2013

O' Christmas Tree

At Mum and Dad's, I'm not allowed to hoover (I accidentally hoover important wires up) and I'm definitely not allowed to dust (I accidentally break things). I am however allowed to brew up on a Sunday (no major catastrophe with that...yet!) and today I was "allowed" (instructed) to decorate the Christmas tree. Amazingly, I managed to do this without breakage or injury to me or anyone else. Phew! I suppose that means I'll be "allowed" to do it again next year!

With the big light off.

With the big light on.

                                                                          Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Yes, very nice and well done on not breaking anything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I must say it was quite a relief once it was finished! x

    ReplyDelete