My Blog List

Saturday 12 July 2014

Are You Feeling Sleepy?

I think I may have previously mentioned my propensity for taking unexpected afternoon naps! 
(and morning naps... and evening naps!)
So my lovely Mum made me this beautiful card.
I love it.
Thanks Mum.


My Dad also falls asleep at the drop of a hat....I probably caught it from him!
So, she made him one too.


Both my Mum and my Sister make beautiful cards. I keep trying to persuade Mum to do her own blog to show off her work. But so far, no luck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun Fact of the Day

Bubble wrap was originally designed to be used as wallpaper.

Marc Chavannes and Alfred Fielding were engineers who were working on a new type of textured wallpaper in 1957. They sealed two shower curtains together trapping a layer of bubbles. Although in the end it didn't work as wallpaper, Chavannes had a eureka moment when he was on a flight and for a moment it seemed to him as though his plan's descent was being cushioned by the clouds and the 
'bubbly wallpaper' became bubble wrap.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of the Day


Nap time!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                               Tracey 

3 comments: