My Blog List

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bargain?

You know when you're shopping and you see something on offer (3 for 2) and you think Ooo and pick up two of the of the ones you know you'll eat....and a little voice in your head says Go on, try something different....it's free....it's got a long date. So, you pick a flavour you wouldn't normally entertain and off you go? Yes, you do know. Well I did that ages ago and put the resulting spoils in the cupboard where all three of them have sat ever since. Anyway, being a bit strapped for cash last week and looking for something to make a sandwich, the first two of my bargain buys went down okay....but later in the week, I was still looking at number three when I had sudden insight. I was hungry, there was nothing else....but I didn't want to eat it....therefore, I was probably never going to! Ladies and Gentleman may I introduce you to...... drumroll please!


Anybody fancy it? I can't offer you 3 for 2 but I can offer you 1 for free!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of the Day



Yes....can we help you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun Fact of the Day

The average four year old asks over 400 questions a day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun Fact of the Day (2)

Amazing Facts Cookie Monsters Real Name
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                            Tracey


2 comments:

  1. That paste looks lovely, you must not have been hungry enough ;-)
    If a 4yr old asks 400 questions, does that mean a 5yr old asks 500? Because it feels like he does....
    Enjoy your day with the 5yr old in question tomorrow ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.... I'll try and count. Perhaps if I get one of Mum's jars of buttons and take out one for every question and we'll see... lol x

      Delete