My Blog List

Thursday 4 September 2014

Bye Bye Frenchy

Finally...ze fronch beetch az bin voted out of ze Ceelebreetee Beeg Bruzzer 'ouse to cries of 
"Who are ya, who are ya?" 


I'm sure in real life she's a... erm... 'lovely' girl', but I for one am glad to see the back of her. All through her interview she kept shouting "Shut up you f***ing beetches" to the audience, which just about sums her up.
--------------------
Frenchy-ism
On the first night Frenchy was cold and the gallant George offered her his jumper.  She refused it...because she only wears pink! Give me strength.
--------------------
It's also looking more and more like Gary will be there for the duration *sigh* as he is getting cheers from the audience on eviction nights despite being nominated by nearly all the other housemates.

Celebrity Big Brother Day 3

I found this picture on't t'internet the other day (below) and I thought the chap on the left was taking the mickey by dressing up as Gary Busey. Turns out...it's his son! Whoops! It was taken in 1990 when Gary was at the pinnacle of his acting career, and he certainly looked a lot saner than he does now (see above)

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JANUARY 20: Actor Gary Busey and son Jake attend the 47th Annual Golden Globe Awards on January 20, 1990 at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage)

Gary-ism
Awkward.... On entering the house Gary Busey failed to recognise his ex-girlfriend 
Angelique 'Frenchy' Morgan.
--------------------

Other News from the CBB House

I watched two episodes before I realised Claire King hadn't come back from the doctors. It was only when I read that she wasn't coming back at all that I realised she was missing.
--------------------
Dee had a little bit of a cry when she was talking to James in the pod. Some (not me) would say that talking to James is enough to make anyone cry.
--------------------
Housemates finally won a shopping task and with a £500 budget this is what they ordered.
Is it me or does this not seem like very much for 500 quid?
Shopping list


No comments:

Post a Comment