My Blog List

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Some of (Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days of Summer)


Fireman Jamie

Card for Mummy and Daddy

Back of the card for Mummy and Daddy

Painty hands

Joint effort

Another joint effort

Wearing Grandad's cap

A treat for Jamie

A treat for the Grown-Ups

Making music with Grandad

Rock Climbing

Setting the table

Feeding the fish....

....The very hungry fish!

Shopping with Grandma
(Grandma doesn't like having her photo taken, but I sneaked one in)

Relaxing with Grandad

Wheeeeeee!

Playing on the ipad

A prezzie for Jamie

We must not have been entertaining enough on this particular day!

Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days of Summer - Nat King Cole


                                                                                          Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love them all!! Thank you!

    PS I have so inherited my legs from Dad. This is not a good situation....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.... Glad you like them xx

    ReplyDelete