My Blog List

Friday 12 September 2014

Reality Overload

Thank goodness that's over with..... Gary Busey is the CBB winner and as I write this he is waffling his way through his interview with Emma and I've kinda tuned out. I'm sure his family and friends love him...and I'm trying to retain the milk of human kindness, but good grief! He once told Joan Rivers in an interview: "My brain has been altered...to a high dimension in the spiritual realm, and that's where I operate consciously and unconsciously."


My Mum doesn't watch reality TV....I can't even get her to watch Strictly.... but somehow she got a bit sucked into this series. Maybe it was my comic impressions of the voice of Big Brother, Marcus Bentley. However.... I've just had a phone call, right after Gary was announced as the winner. It was Mum..... she won't be watching it again and she was switching the telly off. Ha! Ha! Can't say I blame her. Age is no excuse for his rude behaviour and I think what the other housemates underestimated, was the enormity of Gary Busey's fan base. Either that or it's fixed! I'm sulking 'cos George should have won. In the end. Edele came 6th, Dee came 5th, George came 4th, James came 3rd and Audley came 2nd.
--------------------

Picture of the Day



Does my bum look big in this?
--------------------

Quote of the Day

"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man."
- Lana Turner
--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment