My Blog List

Saturday 30 June 2012

Will I Never Learn?


Not only is my brother Mr.Moses Odiaka, which if you read yesterday's post, you will know I cottoned on to, but it turns out he was Victor Hababibi  as well, which I didn't suspect at all.



Just call me Miss. Gullible *sigh*.  It didn't even click when we were talking about it last night, until waaay into the conversation and he didn't actually tell me at first because he thought I knew.  Double d'oh!  Of course that made it even funnier.  I really should know better.  He has been playing these kind of tricks all my life.  He once got a friend of his to ring me up pretending to be a head office manager of the sweet shop I worked in at the time.  The friend, who's voice I should have recognised, proceeded to tell me that they had found teeth marks in some of the chocolates in my shop, and as they had matched them to my dental records, I was in BIG trouble.  I was indignant and stuttering denials before I recognised the voice.  So, I would just like to say, well done John, you got me...again and gave me one of the best laughs I've ever had. 




1 comment:

  1. Poor you. I feel that revenge is imminent
    :-) Now I know members in the Nailsea (where I used to live in Somerset), Mafia, so will be very happy to put in the odd good/bad word if you want me to. Just let me know what you have in mind.

    Feathers and tar spring to my mind......... mmmm plus, ohhhh gotta go and get the dog's bowl ready for his curry. Hubby just turned up with our tea. Explain more later.

    Watch this space. hee hee


    Dizzy Di

    ReplyDelete